Uniform Expectations – Boys & Girls Years 7-11 (Compulsory)
- Plain black shoes that are polishable. (Boots, trainers, converse, vans or similar, backless, suede or cloth footwear are not allowed). All footwear must be completely black with no logos or piped areas.
- A white school shirt (not tight fitting) with a top button that fastens.
- Walbottle Campus tie (purchase from supplier or school during term time).
- Black school trousers (boys/girls) – trousers need to match the specification on our supplier’s website or can be purchased direct from their website on-line shop (no skinny trousers, jeans, leggings etc)
- Blazer – must be worn in school at all times but may be removed in class with permission from the teacher (purchase from supplier)
- Walbottle Campus jumper (optional) (purchase from supplier)
- Girls – Walbottle Campus tartan pleated skirt (purchase from supplier)
Only the items listed above should be worn. It is impossible to list all of the items not to be worn in school. However, if you are in any doubt please contact school before you make a purchase.
We have a limited supply of jumpers which are available for purchase from school at Buy Two Get One Free.
Sizes in stock:
- 9/10 Years (25″ – 27″ chest)
- XXS 11 years (28″ – 30″ chest)
- XL (42″ – 44″ chest)
- XXL (46″ – 48″ chest)
- XXXL (50″ – 52″ chest)
Our school PE Kit is available to order from our supplier Michael Sehgal & Sons Ltd. School PE Kit:
- Polo top with academy logo (compulsory)
- Navy football socks (boys)
- Mid-layer top with academy logo (optional)
- Sports leggings with academy logo (optional)
- Shorts with academy logo (compulsory)
- Indoor trainers (not school shoes) which are robust enough to support the foot and ankle.
- Astroturf trainers
- Shin pads and mouthguard
These are allowed to be worn to school and in the yard but must remain off whilst in school buildings.
One watch, no smartwatches.
No make up allowed.
No false eyelashes.
No false tan.
No false, acrylic, gel or coloured nails of any description.
Natural colours only and no inappropriate hairstyles (as deemed inappropriate by the school).
- Bag (large enough to fit A4 books)