In order to help parents and carers over the summer holidays, we are sharing the following information to support you in purchasing your child’s school uniform.
- Blazer – Compulsory
- Shirt – White and collared
- Tie – Compulsory
- Jumper – Compulsory
- Bag – Compulsory. It must contain a pencil case with pens, pencils, ruler, pencil sharpener and a rubber. It must also contain a learning journal and reading book and be big enough to hold an A4 learning folder and PE kit.
|All students should wear plain black trousers which are smart enough for school.||No denim, lycra or leggings.|
|All skirts must be of an appropriate length and must be worn with black opaque tights.||Short skirts.
Patterned tights or long socks.
|All shoes must be smart school shoes that are all black and have no visible branding.
Must be black leather.
Must have a sturdy sole and upper.
Mesh trainers (e.g. Nike Air Max)
One set of small studs (one in each ear).
One unseen necklace.
|Facial, body or tongue piercings.|
|Must be of a natural colour, smart in style with no lines or
|None natural colours.
No extreme hairstyles.
|In Key Stage 4 (Y9,10 &11) if this is subtle makeup.||In Key stage 3 (Y7 & 8)|
|Navy polo top (initialled) – compulsory
Navy Hooded top (initialled).
Black or blue tracksuit bottoms.
Black or blue shorts.
Trainers (No school shoes) – Must be robust enough to
Change of footwear and socks for health and comfort.
All uniform can be purchased from Top Class Uniforms: Blakelaw shopping precinct, 0191 2710000. If you have any queries please contact your Head of Year before purchasing the uniform.
Additional – Please note that all property brought onto the premises is at the risk of the owner. Please ensure that mobile phones, cycles etc. are fully insured.
Lockers are available if you wish for your child to have one please speak to the
pastoral leader. Cycle racks are available outside of school, please ensure your child uses a bike lock to secure them.
Uniform is very similar to the uniform for the rest of the school. There are slight amendments to differentiate Sixth Form students from the rest of the school population.
- Black trousers or skirt (not jeans, leggings or similar)
- White shirt with collar
- Sixth form tie (optional but with compulsory business days)
- Plain grey jumper or cardigan
- Black shoes (see guidance sheet)
- Official Sports Academy training wear on match or training days only
- Tailored Grey or Black Jacket
- Further information can be found on our Behaviour Policy
Currently recieve 20% discount on Walbottle Campus Uniform in-store at Top Class Uniform Ltd. Click here for more information.